Top Ten List for Travel
Top Ten Things I Love About Travel
1. No one wakes me up at 6 AM to ask for waffles.
2. No cooking, no dishes, no laundry.
3. No students.
4. Time to watch TV
5. Room service
6. Airports with Free Wi-Fi
7. My IPod
8. Not having to attend all those meetings while I am away
9. People drive me around for a change.
10. Quiet time. (Sometimes I forget this exists).
Top Ten Things I hate about Travel
1. Always seem to be on the 6 AM flight.
2. No cooking, no dishes, no laundry, means more cooking, dishes, and laundry when I get back.
3. Students don't go into lab when I am gone. No data.
4. TV always seems vapid (especially the week before elections).
5. Room service adds 5 lbs, must hit the gym more.
6. Airport delays.
7. IPod battery.
8. Getting assigned lots of tasks in those meetings I didn't attend.
9. No idea what kids are doing in school, extracurriculars.
10. Miss family terribly.