Dr. Mom, My Adventures as a Mommy-Scientist

Discussion of my journey from grad school to postdoc to tenure with two kids, a husband, (and a bit of breast cancer) in tow.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back after long vacation

Well, I have been out for almost 10 days after a hubby has finished his MBA celebratory vacation. It was a nice vacation and I enjoyed being away, but it feels that I've been gone too long. You know, where you go home and it doesn't feel like you live there anymore? Anyway, I am trying to get caught up and back into the groove of things. I am feeling better about things in general and writing proposals. I also have several summer students and I am excited about working with them and hopefully getting lots of new data. So now its just time to hunker down and get things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter by Digits Who links to my website?