Dr. Mom, My Adventures as a Mommy-Scientist

Discussion of my journey from grad school to postdoc to tenure with two kids, a husband, (and a bit of breast cancer) in tow.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Did I mention that it's hard to start-up a lab

To give you guys an idea of what its like to start a lab, I thought I'd start a weekly series showing you a lab in progress.

Lab Week 1 Lab Week 1

As you can see, I have been blessed with my very own completely empty lab!!!

Actually it is very exciting, but having to start from nothing (except the fume hood) is overwhelming. I recently ordered benches with an estimated three week lead time, so it will probably look like this for some time. But, I got to pick the color (who knew).

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM , Blogger FemaleCSGradStudent said...

In your source code, it looks like you have a br tag (which I can't actually write because blogger won't let me) between the two images. If you get rid of that, I think they'll sit side by side.

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger PhD Mom said...

Thanks! As you can see I got it all sorted out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter by Digits Who links to my website?